Silestone by Cosentino® natural quartz countertops are a cleaner, safer surface. Silestone is the only countertop to feature the unique combination of bacteriostatic protection with silver technology, National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certification and GREENGUARD Certification.
Silestone quartz is:
- This is the one and only countertop made of quartz with bacteriostatic protection with silver technology
- Stronger than granite, rating seven on the Moh’s Hardness scale
- Naturally scratch-, stain- and scorch-resistant
- Easy to clean, non-porous and never needs sealers
Silestone quartz offers a 15-year warranty, and delivers uniformity and consistency that allows for unlimited design options:
- Contains more than 60 color options, the largest color selection in natural quartz
- Provides two texture selections (polished and leather)
- Available in 1-centimeter, 2-centimeter and 3- centimeter slab thicknesses
Includes 15 edge options, such as beveled, eased, bullnose, waterfall, ogee, shark nose, triple pencil and dupont
Visit Silestone's website to see more information on colors.
The combination of GREENGUARD Certification, NSF Certification and built-in bacteriostatic protection with silver technology make Silestone quartz a cleaner, safer surface that is ideal for all interior applications.
- Bacteriostatic Protection
- While bacteriostatic product protection does not protect users from food-borne illness and is not a substitute for normal cleaning practices, it does result in countertops that are easier to clean and stay clean.
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certifications
- Silestone countertops emit low-to-no-emissions off-gassing of pollutants into the indoor environment
- NSF- National Sanitation Foundation certification
- Silestone is certified for commercial use in food preparation areas
- Silestone recycles quartz slabs for use with Silestone MURO™ – a pre-meshed tile used to create backsplashes, flooring and decorative accents
Silestone quartz is useful beyond everyday kitchens and bathrooms and has been installed in notable buildings, including:
- The Tower of London
- The Bellagio, Las Vegas
- Burj Al Arab, Dubai
- The InterContinental, Aruba
SILESTONE color palette
The “Green” Collection
Learn more about Silestone